Monday, April 1, 2013

MODEL MONDAY: KYLE JAMES

KYLE JAMES

A rising star on the modeling firmament, Kyle James went from being the cute boy next door without a clue to being the perfectly sexy fitness model designed for Speedos and briefs. Also an actor, Kyle is destined to take that cleft chin and dark brown eyes to spectacular heights!


 In his serious-face pictures, Kyle looks a bit like the younger Robert Downey, Jr., but that
all shifts with his other expressions.






AT A THEATER NEAR YOU...
SUPERMAN

 THE COTTON CLUB

SPLASH

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER

DUDE, WHERE'S THE CAR?

THE MAN MAKES THE CLOTHES







REMEMBER WHAT THEY SAID
ABOUT GREEN M&Ms?





BENEATH THE CLOTHES




















SVIMVEAR 

To illustrate the difference between the Original Kyle and the New Kyle, here's a picture from the beginning of his career...


And this was the first picture from the second act of his career...
Now THAT, my friends, is a successful gilding of the lily! 
















Let's play chess...
 CheckMATE!


Oooh, those legs!



KYLE JAMES:  THE JAMES GANG


2 comments:

  1. Yet another excellent choice Derek. If you wouldn't have said the before & after were the same guy I wouldn't have believed it! M&M's MMMM :) But from the peek's he gave I bet he has an amazing ass! Cause he sure has the chess king ;)

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah--very nice, especially when he's ripped! I thought Downey Jr. myself as I was looking at his pics, but there's somebody else too, I just can't figure out who it is! Thanks Derek!

    ReplyDelete