Monday, December 10, 2012

MODEL MONDAY: JAMES ELLIS

I should have noted long ago that Model Monday is just a bit of a misnomer. I am not highlighting models here. I am highlighting only fitness models. I am one of those fellas who prefers the men and not the boys. I can see that Zac Efron is adorable cute, and I totally get why people like him, but not only is he far too young, but he carries himself that way. I've always loved the men who were in their 30s or acted like it. If I am going to go through all the effort of being gay--and clearly I am--then I am not half-assing this, so to speak. I want a M-A-N! I want one with muscle and burl. And who better to fit that bill than...

JAMES ELLIS



James is a youthful looking 32 years old (my perfect age!). He has a degree in education from Indiana State University and currently works as a trainer. He has a fitness DVD which you can buy at:


That will explain how he stays in such shape to look like this in his clothes...






Even better, though, is how James stacks up...
Shirtless






















James had a beautiful calendar of his own in 2009. That was a very good year!


JAMES' CALENDAR COMES ALIVE




James' fitness modeling has taken him throughout media of all kinds. 



Magazine & Fitness












FITNESS VIDEO






JAMES IN 
BOXER CUT























James Built for 
Speedo














The Thong Prevails
























Thank heavens for Prevail menswear. They've given us the best views of the beautiful James.



JAMES ELLIS:  A FORCE OF NATURE


2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind being stranded on Ellis Island! Superb pick, Derek--especially love his underwear modeling shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those excellent Speedo/thong/underwear pics & these photographers didn't think to take/release (aside from those inset tiny pics) pics of James' beautiful butt? Inconceivable! ;)

    He needs to stop shaving his treasure trail, it gives me wicked thoughts! I want to give Peace a Chance & Taste the Rainbow!! :)

    Thanks Derek, excellent post as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete