Friday, December 14, 2012

FAB 40+ SEBASTIAN SPENCE


There are always those guys on TV. They're the ones who show up, look great, get to do far too little, and never really get known outside the universe of lusty gay men who appreciate them for all that they bring. Others know them but couldn't name them. Oh, but I could always put a name to...


SEBASTIAN SPENCE

Sebastian Spence was born on December 9, 1969 in St. Johns, Newfoundland, Canada to a playwright father and an actress mother, clearly one or both of whom had great genes. 

SEBASTIAN, THE YOUNG AND HANDSOME





















Sebastian headed to Vancouver in the 1990s and after a period of rejection, found great success, landing on just about every TV show that filmed there, including X-Files, Andromeda, Battlestar Galactica, and just about anything else you can think up where a sci-fi show needs an additional hunk. 

SEBASTIAN, SCI-FI WARRIOR












Okay, I'm sorry. I now see how a titty twister was the wrong thing to do to YOU!


We interrupt this broadcast to bring you this special news bulletin:
I'm sexy and I know it. 


HE DID IT!
Jamie, fan letters want to see us wrestle in Jello. Game?

















Sebastian has also had a career of playing the ordinary Joe, 
though he is far from ordinary.

SEBASTIAN, THE GUY NEXT DOOR








































































Of course, I love me some Sebastian when he's a cop or some sort of rogue.

SEBASTIAN, THE SEXY






























That's possibly the saddest story I've ever heard. Want to get pizza?











And let us not forget Sebastian's delicious turn as Chad Allen's boyfriend in the Donald Strachey movies. I will admit that I have the sneaking suspicion that Sebastian is gay. First of all, have you ever met a straight Sebastian?

SEBASTIAN, THE GAY BLADE
  








SEBASTIAN, THE FUNNY BONE


Undo it?  Do you have any idea how much effort it took to get you in this position? 
I can think of 300 reasons why you look hot in that costume.



Gotta love a man who shows a little leg....


Needless  to say Sebastian is at his best when he loses his clothes, 
which he is game to let happen!

SEBASTIAN, THE UNDRESSED




































I think we'd all like to see Sebastian's special unit. Am I right, fellas?



UPLOAD SEBASTIAN SPENCE IN SPECIAL UNIT



UPLOAD SEBASTIAN SPENCE IN FIRST WAVE


































If anyone has a link to that Bliss video, I am more than happy to post it. 
I couldn't find the clip, just the pictures. Sorry. 


SEBASTIAN SPENCE:  SAINT & SINNER




4 comments:

  1. Yet again a great choice! He needs to wear his glasses more :) He looks great in the bandana/sun glasses pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to find that Bliss clip! Sebastian is another wonderful pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, gentlemen!

    I agree, tri. He looks great in glasses.

    I looked all over for that "Bliss" clip, reksy, and even our beloved xyzpdq doesn't have it. Woe is indeed me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete