Friday, June 22, 2012

FRIDAY'S FAB 40+ MICHAEL TRUCCO

Okay, now that I've decided to dedicate Fridays to men over 40, cynics may claim that so far I haven't gone much past 40 with my choices.  However, there is a method to my madness. Just ask my shrink. I have commanded him to tell everyone that there is a method to my madness and that I don't have control issues. And if he tells you anything differently, he will pay. Oh, will he pay! 


Anyway, while I don't plan to stick to birthdays (to the very date or within the week) for my choices, these past two weeks have been inspired by them. This week's choice is the magnificent Michael Trucco, born in the Bay Area, in San Mateo, California, June 22, 1970.




Not looking a day over 30, sporting a buff, sleek physique and perfectly playing off his own machismo, he is a delight to watch in anything he plays. Relegated to television, this tall, lanky, handsome drink of water washes down easily in fare like  Touched by an AngelSilk StalkingsBeverly Hills, 90210Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman, and Pensacola: Wings of Gold. That last one marked his TV debut and was ideal for his athleticism and macho demeanor. 


There is no dearth of pictures of him shirtless, and evidently the word "nips" was invented for him.





In 2007, Trucco was in a car accident that damaged four of his vertebrae, and had lost feeling in his arms for just a while. He had surgery and recovered wonderfully. 


I am a big believer that clothes make the man, and I love seeing a hot guy in a variety of different outfits...






The casting geniuses who saw Jamie Bamber's light burning brightly, also saw Trucco's talents and put him to work in Battlestar Galactica



Admit it:  you want the outfit below to wear for Halloween as much as you want to rip it off him, don't you?  Or maybe not for Halloween but for a fun party, a stage production or any Gay Pride parade. 


Trucco has recently been cast in the sexy USA series Fairly Legal, which aptly describes all of the things I want to do to him. 



In my favorite episode, he confronts a nudist who lives in the apartment building across the street by playing his own game. Never mind that it would never make sense that a nudist would be put off by his own neighbor's nudity. They're still writing this stuff for June Cleaver. We just play along so that we can get scenes like this...










The video for this masterful scene....


That moment when he is counting down...full of bravado and swagger...only to lose it while standing there naked....Yum, YUM! Note to Hollywood:  more of this!

True to form, Michael Trucco truncates any man under 40!  (And for those of you who are curious, Yes, I probably WILL be ending these Fridays slots like a New York Post headline. 

2 comments:

  1. Great feature on Michael Trucco. Love the concept of a feature each Friday on hot guys 40+. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, David! Trucco was just too hot to leave out. I am compiling a list of hot guys, and I am trying to find ways of making them relevant. Next week's has an interesting tie in to the coming weekend.

    ReplyDelete